UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Coment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arys

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:55 am

hello xD lol!
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Titan

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:06 am

Hey ! Very Happy Welcome
Back to top Go down
Arys

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:08 am

hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Arys

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:06 am

lalalala bored xD Sleep
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Titan

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:08 am

Haha me too, i should move it to offtopic ^^
but the ppls should use forum to build a comunit again, look its old forum : http://52422.rapidforum.com/area=40
Back to top Go down
Arys

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:13 am

lol xD
Back to top Go down
Arys

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:15 am

Like the topic says im selling Kailein 505 Elder Druid with magic level 111(almost 112). its about 7 or 8 million cash on the char a nice house located at the old city dp with many items ! 7000 milks on the char.
the char is actually the highest char on the server.

I just accept real money as payment.
i dont care whos buying it egypt swe ger pl...
i just want about 100 euros for the char so if anybody is interessted, just leave me a msg

haha and u closed server xDD
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Titan

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:20 am

i closed it because there happend some shit, i had to close it, but now we got this server Smile
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:20 am

Arys wrote:
Like the topic says im selling Kailein 505 Elder Druid with magic level 111(almost 112). its about 7 or 8 million cash on the char a nice house located at the old city dp with many items ! 7000 milks on the char.
the char is actually the highest char on the server.

I just accept real money as payment.
i dont care whos buying it egypt swe ger pl...
i just want about 100 euros for the char so if anybody is interessted, just leave me a msg

haha and u closed server xDD

that was maybe a year before the server closed ^^
Back to top Go down
Arys

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:21 am

hehe in old server max players 10 in this server 45 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Titan

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 am

Wrong, the old server, got good and bad times, there was a age, where was allways 90+ players online and other time where only 20
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:26 pm

7.6 good old times Smile 8.41 better new times Very Happy. btw... afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Coment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Coment   First Coment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Coment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnreallegenD :: Tibia :: Other :: Offtopic-
Jump to: