UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retireeed!!

Go down 
+4
Ruffy
Vikepa
Prezifix
eeLruBen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
eeLruBen

eeLruBen

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:18 pm

I think The server will be dead soon because only can play Rl's admin server
WhY? you can see...
Retireeed!! Skulld
he got skull on temple He is Friend admin Wink
at next when arystos and I (Patteh) fight New gm make teleport to speex and jovapu they will be die and happened this...
Retireeed!! Moha

Maybe I am retired Wink
Titan thinks what you do!!

lol! lol! lol! Cyaaa
Back to top Go down
Prezifix

Prezifix

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:53 pm

bye .. Smile please leave im so sick of seeing u guys whineing couz u guys cant stand us....
Back to top Go down
Vikepa

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:57 pm

u can easy get into temple with skull, you just have to fight in the arena Wink

and thats it... thats all what i've done Wink (i was fighting there with kaitron)

(maybe its a bug.. i dunno... but i cant anything aginst this... there should be an other respawn place, if u get killed in arena...)

greetz
Vikepa
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Lol Arena?
When you die there and the other guy did anger, then he gets skull, but you can not get in temple with that.

Well, see how unfair it is?
Everyone is against them and god has to help the other ppl? Instead of the 2 ppl that are being hunted?
Justice ftw.
Back to top Go down
Speex

Speex

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:19 pm

who deleted my post?
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:28 am

server fail
server fail
server fail
server fail
server fail
server fail
server fail
server fail

all i can say
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Titan

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:07 am

eeLruBen wrote:
I think The server will be dead soon because only can play Rl's admin server
WhY? you can see...
Retireeed!! Skulld
he got skull on temple He is Friend admin Wink
at next when arystos and I (Patteh) fight New gm make teleport to speex and jovapu they will be die and happened this...
Retireeed!! Moha

Maybe I am retired Wink
Titan thinks what you do!!

lol! lol! lol! Cyaaa

First, what means what i do? I did nothing...

And hes not right about that, i will tlk to him, its not hes buissness, if someone uses more time to lvl or not, he is here to support, and not blaim players for plaing.

But stop saying that server will die, cuz server wont die if some players stop to play.
Back to top Go down
Prezifix

Prezifix

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:42 am

omg noobs, as titan said server wont die without u

people come people go
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:29 am

but to less ppl come to many go xD and still little boring onley remodel the map at the moment....

The Description say :

#10x xp rate <--- its 5x

and

The server is still under developing.
We will add everyday new quests, maps, soulpowers, spells and other things

that means Remodel the map o.O

GrEEtz

RufFy

Edit:

The onley ppl the play At the moment are Mafia the other guys still be afk and train every day o.O
B.O.R.I.N.G so comon guys..
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:07 pm

Just as I said, only details will be added and nothing that is fun ;S

And well, it will die, Titan.
You can let your noob chars be teleported away, but I don't count that, so the maximum of players atm. is like 25?
And maybe 50 active players?

Ye, many are leaving and you don't even see this, not enough will come when they see everyone is quitting.
Btw, didn't see any update the past... well, more than 1 week already... ;S

And Since, don't use my name Razz
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:54 am

'this server actually will die, it was a great fun server until those computer "mafia" nerds come, 1 week later everybody stopping.. -hint hint- Wink
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:13 pm

When even Nabster says it will die it has to be, lol.
Back to top Go down
Vikepa

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 pm

Ruffy wrote:
Lol Arena?
When you die there and the other guy did anger, then he gets skull, but you can not get in temple with that.

Well, see how unfair it is?
Everyone is against them and god has to help the other ppl? Instead of the 2 ppl that are being hunted?
Justice ftw.

are u just stupid? ofc u gets teleported into the temple, after death...
dunno if now the map or the teleporters already changed, but when that happened u gets tped into temple... and before you blame me here to lie, just go there and try it.

greetz
zwecko
Back to top Go down
Vikepa

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Nabster wrote:
'this server actually will die, it was a great fun server until those computer "mafia" nerds come, 1 week later everybody stopping.. -hint hint- Wink

why you blame mafia for this? Rolling Eyes
mafia was NOT the guild, who started the war...

greetz
zwecko (a still fair player) Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retireeed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retireeed!!   Retireeed!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retireeed!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnreallegenD :: Tibia :: Support :: Ban Reports-
Jump to: