UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saturnus

Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died Empty
PostSubject: Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died   Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Well i think the topic says all.
I was afk (on toilet) and was skilling on the trainmonks.
Then gratios tped me to annih and i died in there as i didnt heal.

/Benny
Back to top Go down
Tutor Schokostern

Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died   Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:01 pm

LOL why he should do?

u have any things that tell that gratios was it? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ziria

PostSubject: Re: Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died   Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:14 pm

he tped himself!
o wait players cant do that.
Back to top Go down
Tutor Schokostern

PostSubject: Re: Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died   Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:47 pm

who tell that he tp? maby other gods or ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died   Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mapper Gratios (or how his name is spelled) tped me when i was skillin to annih and i died
Page 1 of 1