UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Vacom

Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!!   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:52 pm

ok titan go see that shit ?
i wont play again if this fucking gms do shits
http://img39.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dwtf.jpg
http://img39.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtfthatgm.jpg
Back to top Go down
Tutor Schokostern

PostSubject: Re: Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!!   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:56 pm

don't tell bad words like f*** and on the pictur is nothing to see

so mkae betther pictures and speak friendly geek
Back to top Go down
l3x0r

PostSubject: Re: Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!!   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Hmm I'm very interested in what the fuck you mean, or what you want to proof?
I only see you and that The Night Blade was below you a short time before. AND? Allready used the command "!townportal"? Try it Wink Noob!

PS. Nobody would care if you'd quit.
Back to top Go down
Sir Vacom

PostSubject: yeyeyeye   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:43 am

Townportal and i am atking him ? do its allowed? to do townportal while fighting?
Back to top Go down
l3x0r

PostSubject: Re: Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!!   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:46 am

So, why don't you show us the proof that you atkd him?
Back to top Go down
Sir Vacom

PostSubject: lool ^^ i show now   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:49 am

look at the time of the exivva Smile
Back to top Go down
l3x0r

PostSubject: Re: Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!!   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:07 am

Is exiva a atk? As far as I remember - not!

And like I already said - The Night Blade used townportal a minute ago, because he exivad you, too. And he has no time to fight (because he has real-life, I know you wont understand it).
Back to top Go down
Sir Vacom

PostSubject: yes i know   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:06 am

but i think u should grow up too Smile and everyone talks about real life i am not alone on my char Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Vacom

PostSubject: night blade   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:07 am

and the night blade could not fight with me alone hes noob Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Vacom

PostSubject: Re: Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!!   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:10 am

Sir Vacom wrote:
but i think u should grow up too Smile and everyone talks about real life i am not alone on my char Smile

and u talks about rl life why then noone has no rl life before me and fujin play the server?
we who make u and ur friends dont play Wink
Back to top Go down
Sir Vacom

PostSubject: sooooooo   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:11 am

so u all must say thnx for me and fujin
Back to top Go down
l3x0r

PostSubject: Re: Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!!   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:27 pm

What the fuck?
Make me a pleasure and make ONE post, with all relevant informations (if there are any), I'm not going to waste my time by trying to understand what the fuckin' hell you are trying to tell us.
Back to top Go down
Hail Beck's Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!!   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:56 pm

vacom go to school and learn to write CORRECT ENGLISH SENTENCES OMFG
dont play tibia, go to school noob

and dont make 5 posts omg
ONE POST! U CAN EDIT UR POST WTF OMG FUCKING NOOB
u say to tnb he is a noob in pvp? he can lives good with that
but u r a noob in english, and speaking english is more important then this fucking 2d old school game
but yeye i know u r a fucking stupid egypt and dont understand what i write....
u r so stupid :/
tnb did townportal when u was in elysia rofl
what should u r screen proof? lol
u exivad him when he was below u, and then he was tpt by writing !townportal one minute ago
where is the proof that u atked him?
omg just quit
we all will be happy if u quit!
bye bye stupid br
Back to top Go down
Sir Vacom

PostSubject: maybe   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:40 pm

maybe i am noob english but fucks all in pvp Smile
u too 187 frag recored in 19/5/2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!!   Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titan WTF this gms WTFFFFFF they fucks up the sERVER!!!
Page 1 of 1