UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion: Mana Potions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jervis

Suggestion: Mana Potions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Mana Potions   Suggestion: Mana Potions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:22 am

Hey Titanium Team,

my suggestion is to raise the mana gain of mana potions. With knight its impossible to full up your mana, when you have 3 demons or more around you. caz they drain to much mana...
I can't hunt rlly good with knight -.-

So to balance it, raise all mana potions.. ^^
mp: ~220
smp:~340
gmp:~400

just a suggestion..but do something and think about it !!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Mana Potions   Suggestion: Mana Potions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Well , ek's are blocker's not such "solo demon machines" in my opinion nothing shall be changed greetz me =)
Back to top Go down
Hail Beck's Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Mana Potions   Suggestion: Mana Potions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:03 pm

ye phoenix u r right afro
Back to top Go down
Jervis

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Mana Potions   Suggestion: Mana Potions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm

but its titanium. not rl tibia.
in all versions until 8.4 you was abe to use milks 300-400 mana.
And you can see nearly nobody plays knight.
Because you can't hunt with knight !!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Mana Potions   Suggestion: Mana Potions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Je but its new titanium...
mage is OP in my opinion cuz this "damn" book :p
Back to top Go down
Jervis

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Mana Potions   Suggestion: Mana Potions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:12 pm

yea your right.....

the vocations are very UNbalanced.
Back to top Go down
l3x0r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Mana Potions   Suggestion: Mana Potions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Good idea. And then remove the trap-spells from Paladin and the vocations will be balanced perfectly. Ah, and add a big exori, like old exora, for knight for huntig.
Back to top Go down
Jervis

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Mana Potions   Suggestion: Mana Potions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:13 pm

the trap spells must not be deleted. maybe just delete the "tick" damage and reduce the explosion of set bomb trap.
also reduce the spellbook......

+ the facts l3x0r listed.
Back to top Go down
Speex

Speex

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Mana Potions   Suggestion: Mana Potions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:53 pm

can it be that u open everyday a new whine thread??
i think its corretct what u are suggest but u think somebody of the owners will listen??
No!

They got "too" much to do *laugh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Mana Potions   Suggestion: Mana Potions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Mana Potions
Page 1 of 1