UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update No2.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Titan
Admin
Titan

Update No2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Update No2.0   Update No2.0 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:23 pm

-Fixed Townportal (Does not work infight)
-added empires betrayal quest II
-added new spells at good/evil npcs
-added 3 new items in anni
-fixed all soulpowers (Paralysis, hatered,justice changed)
-fixed some map bugs
-changed wight for some items
-added new mage weapons
-added arrow rain (old spell from 7.6)
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Update No2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No2.0   Update No2.0 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:33 pm

wich items did you ask if i can ask? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Update No2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No2.0   Update No2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:51 pm

-Fixed Townportal (Does not work infight) -> good thing, better pking xd
-added empires betrayal quest II -> nice quest, even if that boss sux, lol.
-added new spells at good/evil npcs -> spell(s)? I can use domino vita seth now, I guess it is 1 spell for every voc/side.
-added 3 new items in anni -> Some stupid Spellbook, that shows your spells, is a second shield, gives +1 mlv and hits ~300 ice dmg (30 mana per shoot)
-fixed all soulpowers (Paralysis, hatered,justice changed) -> paralysis pwnz a bit finally, hatered still bugged justice dunno since I am evul ;s
-fixed some map bugs -> good thing Razz
-changed wight for some items -> anything else then assa stars? maybe change great manapotion now too, palla couldn't hunt long because heavy assa stars, mages can't hunt long because heavy potions, FAIRNESS PLAX!
-added new mage weapons -> that naab wand, that gives like 20 dmg? xDD^^ hope you can get that soon and the other the spellbook, is there something else?
-added arrow rain (old spell from 7.6) -> again something for palla, aren't they strong enough? lmao

I wanted to know if you could add something that gives soulpoints...
When I use demi angel buff I loose 10 soulpoints, which is nothing, but when I try to add dark stigma spell it always takes 10 soul, so when I duel in arena I can't use this spell, which the only thing is that makes mages cool Razz (best hit from me like 1.927 on monster ;P)
Maybe you could also add soulpowers that can only be used by one voc, like healing for druid etc.
Or maybe make an NPC that sells some element items, so you can prepare for your hunts better.
And you should fix the spells (cancel buff, wind walk buff, wings of dragon, PKspellMonster).
What else...maybe in arena...I sometimes don't duel with other players, because I loose my evilness when I kill other evil players, I think you shouldn't gain anything there ...

I liked every update and hope it's going on with this serv, now I can only lv again...made all quests, got the addon I wanted (full demonhunter), I am lv 150+ blabla xP
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Update No2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No2.0   Update No2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Ruffy wrote:
-Fixed Townportal (Does not work infight) -> good thing, better pking xd
-added empires betrayal quest II -> nice quest, even if that boss sux, lol.
-added new spells at good/evil npcs -> spell(s)? I can use domino vita seth now, I guess it is 1 spell for every voc/side.
-added 3 new items in anni -> Some stupid Spellbook, that shows your spells, is a second shield, gives +1 mlv and hits ~300 ice dmg (30 mana per shoot)
-fixed all soulpowers (Paralysis, hatered,justice changed) -> paralysis pwnz a bit finally, hatered still bugged justice dunno since I am evul ;s
-fixed some map bugs -> good thing Razz
-changed wight for some items -> anything else then assa stars? maybe change great manapotion now too, palla couldn't hunt long because heavy assa stars, mages can't hunt long because heavy potions, FAIRNESS PLAX!
-added new mage weapons -> that naab wand, that gives like 20 dmg? xDD^^ hope you can get that soon and the other the spellbook, is there something else?
-added arrow rain (old spell from 7.6) -> again something for palla, aren't they strong enough? lmao

I wanted to know if you could add something that gives soulpoints...
When I use demi angel buff I loose 10 soulpoints, which is nothing, but when I try to add dark stigma spell it always takes 10 soul, so when I duel in arena I can't use this spell, which the only thing is that makes mages cool Razz (best hit from me like 1.927 on monster ;P)
Maybe you could also add soulpowers that can only be used by one voc, like healing for druid etc.
Or maybe make an NPC that sells some element items, so you can prepare for your hunts better.
And you should fix the spells (cancel buff, wind walk buff, wings of dragon, PKspellMonster).
What else...maybe in arena...I sometimes don't duel with other players, because I loose my evilness when I kill other evil players, I think you shouldn't gain anything there ...

I liked every update and hope it's going on with this serv, now I can only lv again...made all quests, got the addon I wanted (full demonhunter), I am lv 150+ blabla xP

those spells arent bugged so whats the problem? their high level spells and i think PKspellMonster is a GM spell, cuz the name.. i guess a GM can kill a monster with it in 1 hit.. and why are you saying something about EVERY update point..? :S Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Update No2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No2.0   Update No2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Aren't bugged?
If it says "You don't have enough level." or something, then I would think it isn't.
But when I try to use the spells, there is no message and why are they in the spellbook, if they aren't for normal players? ;o
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Titan

Update No2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No2.0   Update No2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Nabster is right, that spells isent for use.
Cuz if u even got enought lvl, itwill say you : you need to learn that spell...
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Update No2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No2.0   Update No2.0 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Can't ya say something in spellbook, that you have to learn it, and when it will be implented? ;S
Btw, make some more event, plz Very Happy
And why haven't you been online, god?
We are waiting Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update No2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No2.0   Update No2.0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update No2.0
Page 1 of 1