UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruffy

Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D Empty
PostSubject: Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D   Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Well, I am kinda bored in my holidays, since I don't go anywhere this time.
So I want to get lv 250 'till next sunday (I will start lvling tomorrow).

I am now Lv 166, so it will be 84 lvls in 7 days. This would be 12 lvls a day.
This will be very much loot, so I guess it will be enough for a lottery.
Whoever thinks whether I can go it or not, write it here.
You can bet upto 50cc, the winners will get the double amount. (Maybe it will be more money, I don't know how many ppl want to take part of this bet)
This will only be possible if our dear God will fix some things e.g.: Spellbook + Sd shoot at same time possible (now when keeping Sd hotkey, you won't shoot), the spawn in the wing mountain should be much faster, or a new spawn should be coming, make hatered usefull, at the moment I don't see any sense in this power (only when I kill wrls/quaras on my way to ferumbras).

So, hope some people are interested in this bet. ;D
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Titan

PostSubject: Re: Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D   Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:38 am

Hehehe, i wish u good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D   Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:23 am

1st there are many more demon/dragon huntspots wing mountain is for the low lvled Wink
2th instead of just holding the sd button get some real tibia skills
3th the spawns are like evry minute thats already frigging fast

mfg,
Nabster
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

PostSubject: Re: Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D   Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Tell me another spawn plax.
I know the wing mountain, where you need much more skill than in the stupid anni spawn.
What exactly do you think is harder and funnier? A spawn where you get like 2 demons, or another where 5 or more can come and with bad luck even hellfire fighters. In anni demons there is no fun, I won't die there, only if I get kicked or something.
When I killed the whole spawn at wingmountain, I had to wait around 10 min. for the spawn, do you call that fast?

Tell me what else to do, I am running around to lure more demons and meanwhile I spam exori frigo and use my spellbook, I heal myself with exura gran.
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D   Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 pm

the one under wing mountain is cooler i think, knowing that you can actually die if you dont pay attention is more exciting then knowing that you wont die unless there is a kick (wich wouldnt be ur own fault) + if u dont die from the 3-5 demons that will mean u get even more exp cuz you kill more in a shorter time Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

PostSubject: Re: Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D   Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Well nvm, I am retired now, as you wanted it ;<
Hope the server will develope fast, so that I have to do something.
It can't keep up with the speed normal players lv.
The hardest quest is for lv 140, and I'm a bit above that lv...
And evil/good has only 2 features: a new spell and a new power -> good is better than evil, cuz everything is death resist.

Well, have fun and cya later...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D   Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom -> Lil' bet ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnreallegenD :: Tibia :: Other :: Offtopic-
Jump to: