UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Script Titanium 8.11

Go down 
+2
Ruffy
eeLruBen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eeLruBen

eeLruBen

Script Titanium 8.11 Empty
PostSubject: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Titan Why u not add script titanium 8.11.
Normal Sov/Sov +1/Sov +2 ....
with weapon and armors
I think that serious better in order that the people play on unreallegend...

And monster loteed sov /sca/etc...
And demon set x2 regenerate

Last edited by eeLruBen on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Ye, upgrade the spellbook and that should be expensive Smile
Perhaps you could somehow change the element of the weapon? With a special quest?

Or make lvls for domino vita / exori vita, just like for arrow rain.
I got now 1800~ darkbring and I don't know what to do, so please make some features Very Happy

Maybe new powers for every element? Hatered, Justice... maybe something for fire, energy etc.

Would be nice if you told us what you are working at.
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:50 pm

cant u all just stop frigging crying about new shit? titan is a busy person working everyday the best he can on the server he cant do 10000x in 1 day -_-
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:16 pm

The best he can?
We should have more gms and stuff, do you know how stupid it is?
The palla bug and Titan was only afk?
Maybe he does the best he can, but when having other things to do, it is impossible.
So more GMs are recommended, like everyone asks me if there even was a god, that's how often he is there for us.
Back to top Go down
ziria

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:08 pm

nabster~
just because people sugest new updates doesnt mean titan has to do it. or do it right away. if no1 suggests anything he'll eventually run out of things to add.
and shouldnt he know what the players would wanted added? o wait the players dont matter right? he makes the server for himself? no no.

GOSH cant people stop crying about people crying????? jk. but not really.
Back to top Go down
eeLruBen

eeLruBen

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:55 pm

he need contact with a good GM -->GM adrian-g
roox gm
Back to top Go down
Arys

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 am

yeah and he speek inglish and spanish xD
Back to top Go down
Arys

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:03 am

english* sory for spamm xd
Back to top Go down
eeLruBen

eeLruBen

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:01 am

juaaaas Arystos naab lol!
Back to top Go down
Arys

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:02 am

ty noob Wink
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Titan

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:24 am

Ruffy wrote:
The best he can?
We should have more gms and stuff, do you know how stupid it is?
The palla bug and Titan was only afk?
Maybe he does the best he can, but when having other things to do, it is impossible.
So more GMs are recommended, like everyone asks me if there even was a god, that's how often he is there for us.

Lol, and what u think can an gm do about it?
He will only spamm me like anyone other, an gm cant fix a bug like that.
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:57 am

I don't quite care if you're on or not, but if you want many players, you should get GMs that are helping them.
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:23 am

maybe start with some tutors and go on see if their doing their job good after a while they cna be couns.. but i like ur idea of no GMS and you should stick to it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Script Titanium 8.11   Script Titanium 8.11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Script Titanium 8.11
Page 1 of 1