UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non-PvP server?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruffy

Non-PvP server? Empty
PostSubject: Non-PvP server?   Non-PvP server? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Well, I didn't know that this was a non-Pvp server, so I think I will be retired.
I can't stand it, someone is coming in your spawn and lures everything - you can just watch it and run faster.
Someone kills your monsters - you can block him and he gets the exp.

If this serv will keep non-pvp, then I will leave it.
I can go to rl tibia and let the pls thief my monster, this is rly pissing me off.

If you create a non pvp serv, then say it before!
The past days I did almost only see non pvp.

Whatever, cya in game,
// annoyed Ruffy.
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Non-PvP server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-PvP server?   Non-PvP server? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:52 pm

oh wow server somethimes non pvp and u start crying? yeh go leave the server fucking baby
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Non-PvP server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-PvP server?   Non-PvP server? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Lol, go to your tea partys, naab.
Where is the fun in a game where you can't kill others?
It's I guess the only way to get evil/good.
Why does everyone get lv?
I can kill priests with lv 120, so why do I get lv 200?
I don't think I want to reach the impossible, like soloing morga, there I can get a blocker, which also only needs about 150.
The reason to get high, is pvp.
When a server has no pvp, there is no reason for me to lv.
Without a reason to play I won't play.

And you as beneath lv 100, should just shut up.
Show me your high lv char, then argument with me.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Non-PvP server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-PvP server?   Non-PvP server? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:53 pm

der server wird schon nicht non pvp .... wird nur manchmal sein am wochenende oder so damit welche wie ich die chance haben zu leveln wenn so hunted sind hahaha
xD
war früher auch so finde ich recht gut Razz
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Non-PvP server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-PvP server?   Non-PvP server? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:33 am

Bei einer vernünftigen Community find ich das auch okay, aber wenn hier alle Monster klauen find ich das scheiße.
Back to top Go down
Arys

Non-PvP server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-PvP server?   Non-PvP server? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:36 am

fuck speek english...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Non-PvP server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-PvP server?   Non-PvP server? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Well nabster u should shut up... i killed u one times and u throwed ur eq away... So u like non pvp...
But there is to much non pvp... if a event like morgharoth / ghazbaren or some another mops summoned to kill us then non pvp is good but i think the most people play ot's to PK and a stage ots u can get ur lvl's really fast back
and so i think its now monday and still non pvp... we have war and cant kill each other No
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Non-PvP server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-PvP server?   Non-PvP server? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:39 pm

1st of u didnt kill me it was 5 on 1 second i have a life i dont need high lvl chars 3th without me all you fuckers were desprate and wouldnt know any quests / hunting places 4th ur all jelouse fuckers cuz i solo was richer then hole server together ^^ lol noobs go buy a life on ebay or w/e but stop making fucking topics and crying about the server
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Non-PvP server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-PvP server?   Non-PvP server? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:02 pm

Tell me one quest which I didn't know b4 ya told me, plax?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Non-PvP server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-PvP server?   Non-PvP server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-PvP server?
Page 1 of 1