UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

@all haters :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nabster

Nabster

@all haters :) Empty
PostSubject: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:35 am

Name: Pedobear
14 Apr 2009, 04:13 Killed at Level 92 by a field item.

Name: Jovapu
14 Apr 2009, 04:16 Killed at Level 175 by a Training Monk. haha training monk

Name: Ziria
14 Apr 2009, 04:16 Killed at Level 131 by a field item.

1st nananana owned
2th by this i report myself for bug abuse/cheat and be prepared to take a perm ban/deletion for my actions.

so have fun, hating me / insulting me and all other shit even more then normally now Smile
i know u prolly get lvls back but well.. idc

bye bye people ^^ the retartedness of tis server went up way to high to be playable/enjoyable. ~cry cry whine whine cry cry~

/mfg
Nabster ^_^''

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:49 am

bb idiot which cant ignore anything... u should learn it how u can ignore something... this can help u in ur life... have fun in ur rl which dont be able to find the right way lol!
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:01 am

Even if you haven't been much online in the serv, you were the worst player, with your 5-year-like behavior and insulting everyone.
Guess not many will miss you, even if there is a person that will, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:20 am

if u were even a bit smart u would know that i am one of the most active players in hole server lol ^^ that im not high lvl doesnt mean that i werent on alot.. been helping new comers mostly with showing them huntspots/quests explaining them how the good/evil system works etc etc atleast i did something for the server, but after i noticed how many retarted people were here.. why bother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:01 pm

When I first looked at you, you were strange.
When we had contact, I thought you were nice.
And now I think you too stupid or it's just how you are.
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:20 pm

i think a bit of both ^^ but ofc im stupid against idiots who only spam me in game and keep saying hunted cuz i dont sell them items.. and to you... thats just cuz u backstabbed me so i got enouf reasons to act like a idiot to you all?

some of the old players here know me and they know i can be one of the nicest players in game.. but when somebody gives me any shit they will get it back 10x more annoyed ^^
Back to top Go down
Speex

Speex

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:32 pm

I like Nabster... and sometimes butterflys Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:44 pm

i am a butterfly so you like me 2x ^__^
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 pm

nabster you're the poorest piece of shit I've ever seen
Because you do not have unknowing of 100 people like you so maybe 1-3
on a friendly player haha you're so kind to grow a long nose
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:47 pm

I still don't get why you call me a backstabber...
I did nothing against you.
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 pm

ehh the day i stoped Nabster and throwed my elven set + soft + like 5 mil away.. right before i throwed it.. that refreshes ur memory?

@ and Phoenix wow somebody has been studying english hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:29 pm

I didn't understand it in that moment, so how should I now? ;/
Back to top Go down
Psychopath

Psychopath

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:43 pm

I'll miss you Nabster. You were nice to me, and I think that we had a fine friendship. However, it's sad to see you gone. I was preparing to return, so I could rule with my mates once again, but since you threw the stuff away, it seems like I have to win the wars with fist fightning & a plate set xD
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:35 pm

lool why did ya come back m8? XD
Back to top Go down
Psychopath

Psychopath

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Waaar! I'm a 1-man army, and you know that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @all haters :)   @all haters :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

@all haters :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnreallegenD :: Tibia :: Support :: Ban Reports-
Jump to: