UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New unreallegend(translated for english people)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takeo

New unreallegend(translated for english people) Empty
PostSubject: New unreallegend(translated for english people)   New unreallegend(translated for english people) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:06 am

Translated the text for english people Very Happy

I got a new idea for good and evil!

Complete new gameplay, much more fun and a better community!

It's all based on Good or Evil, it's something for people who know Wow, but im sure that something similar can exist in Tibia as well.

I think that we should make two new towns for good and evil after the reset (don't worry about that by now!)

Vocations
Should be the same vocations, but not as exaggerated as now?

Exp Rate
Exp Rate should be set to 3, maybe with stages from 10 descending, explanation for that would be a maxlevel of 150.

Why?ff From lvl 200 you can kill everything without much effort, Blead can solo Orshabaals, it simply is boring...
Imagine you have a group of 10 people, 3 healers heal with own spells, such as mass healing which waves 4-5 times automaticly?
Pallys could set up traps, mages can wave or revive others?
Who knows, there is so much you can do...

Jobs
Players should be able to learn 2 Jobs.
Mining: Stones, Gems, mine metals and then use them to upgrade their eq or smith new stuff?
Alchemy: Collect herbs, and brew stronger healing potions, to sell or use for themselves?
Thief: He can crack locks like nobody else can, and get into hidden quests or steal items from houses of NPC's, but stealing would cost reputation.

You can get reputation in towns.. You could buy stuff cheaper in towns where your reputation is good, or a specific addon that you can only get through your reputation?

Arenas/Battleground
For pvp there should be battlegrounds, where 20 people verse each other, good vs evil, 10 vs 10 where you can get Glory, and after a specific time you would get stuff in front of your name, such as Sergant etc, you should get something through pvp, not only red skull?

Vip Island
For people who have donated, towns such as Darashia in rl tibia.

For those people who have invested heaps of time, or donated etc should get 10 days premium when they are lvl 150, or double experience in the first few days.

I don't want to map for a fun server like now, I want to map for a RPG server with style!

Any Spelling mistakes you find may be kept <3
Back to top Go down

New unreallegend(translated for english people)
Page 1 of 1