UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster at main

Go down 
+2
Allstar
Crossfire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crossfire

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:36 pm

guys i wanna say now that i found it suxx that are on rook a ferumbras and maybe other demon bosses
and whats are the best on main?
demons?...

that suxx...
Back to top Go down
Allstar

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:45 pm

yes this is a point which realy sux

rook is such better than main atm -.-

god pls fix main as fast as possible ( add stronger monsters like feru, pharao etc. ) and delete this feru and demon spawns on rook...cuz no one will go at main if there are better monsters on rook -.-

Wu Tang Clan , aih
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Have you people tried Demodras on main yet? Smile try and get a dragon claw!
for the rest hard monsters: Plaguespreader spawns Darkk Torturers and Fury/ orshabaal(??)
gather up team and go for it ;>

p.s. i do agree with them about deleting ferumbras and pharaos / demons/warlocks from rook...
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:04 am

Ye lol, why do ya think rook is better?
I was a lv 84 rookstayer, now I went to main, because rook sux, there are no quests ...
The only things you can hunt are wrls/demons...
Ferumbras spawns like once a day and everything you get are gps, giant swords and sometimes mpa/mms..
If you delete the demons and stuff from rook, you can delete whole rook, because you can only lv at quaras (which totally suck) or in orc fort (after 60 you won't get rly exp) or a drag spawn with 3 drags and 1 dl, lol.

Maybe its a bit unfair, that in rook is feru/rahemos, but there is not a single other reason to play there, than the daily spawns (best things: 15cc / gs / f axe / skull staff, which is everything only money, which you can get on main when hunting ;s).
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:31 am

hmm ya i and ruffy leaved today rook... cuz we was borred feru never spawn just 1 time...
and now in main i doed 4 lvl in 30 minutes cuz there a bigger spawns but alot of spawns missed or cant be founded...
but there a needed a way to find them easier
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:45 pm

keep in mind spawns harder to find = slower lvling = more playing time = more fun?!
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Dls spawn = easy to find, very good hunting place -> very fast lv (I could get like 20 lvls a day easily xd)
Searching for other quests = boring = annoyed = too bored to play = stop trying to seach and quit if you find after hours searching nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 am

if you didnt found it after hours searching... then i think ur searching skill is low XD
have you found Blue Legs quest? or fury/plague spreader/serpent spawns hunting spots? you can get some cool items nobody has looted yet there Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:17 pm

I don't have much time to look for quests, in the end I find nothing..
It's not worth it, also that there are many PKs, while searching I end up being killed :s
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:25 pm

I think more hunting places for level 100+ must be add to this map
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:55 pm

yeh.. there PKs are so lame..
/ban
/ban
/ban
/delete

for any random pker without a warning would be great

EDIT: you can contact me in game and i can show u some quests like blue legs ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster at main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster at main   Monster at main Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down