UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Punisher

reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking) Empty
PostSubject: reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking)   reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 am

tutor sam reported punisher and MrShiva
because of he was killed 2 time by punisher because of monster thieving and atking after one time
pls read the reason on screeni if u can see otherwise i can send better screenshot on icq

http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reportedbytutorsamwitho.png
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Titan

reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking) Empty
PostSubject: Re: reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking)   reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Delted his account as punishment
Back to top Go down
Mionpala

PostSubject: Re: reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking)   reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:45 am

ok titan that u deleted the tutor i think its ok a tutor dont say something like that but his main char delete is a little bit heavy i mean we need more players and if u want to ban all who say sometthing like "fuck (sry for this word u know how i mean that) or doing mistakes" ok ban them but then u must ban like 90 % of this server for fairness is that that what u want? u ban other players and unbann them. i mean its ur server but.. delte his main is too hard sry Sad

u must know hwat u do i just say what i think
(and the other dont say like wft u talking about or something else againnst this post give it ur positiv or negative arguments and then we can talk like humans)
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Titan

PostSubject: Re: reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking)   reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:05 am

I dont need players, who abuse their possition and made me waste time...
I dont care about him.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

PostSubject: Re: reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking)   reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:16 am

agree with titan
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking)   reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:36 pm

feel the wrath of titan cheers
ur going the right way, now do the same with chris haa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking)   reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reported by tutor sam without reason(because killed rune maker 2x times because of monster thieving and atking)
Page 1 of 1