UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update No1.4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Titan
Admin
Titan

Update No1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Update No1.4   Update No1.4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:07 am

+All players got now 200 extra hp and 80 extra mana....
+Players under lvl 61 looses no items when die, without aol!
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Update No1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No1.4   Update No1.4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:42 pm

whats that extra hp and mana for? XD
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Update No1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No1.4   Update No1.4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:34 pm

How 'bout making quests which give hp/mana?
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

Update No1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No1.4   Update No1.4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:11 pm

then people will end up with way to many hp/mana and then evrything will be way to easy to hunt XD
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Update No1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No1.4   Update No1.4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Shouldn't be too much, and anyway you gain hp after each lv, tell me sth that Arystos can't kill, when even a lv 110 knight can kill 4 demons at once? ;S
I think that would be nice, mage should have more hp for Pvp, cuz a knight can solo combo you down -.-*
Back to top Go down
Arys

Update No1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No1.4   Update No1.4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:53 pm

i can block 3 dmeons with potions is much waste... at lvl 110
Back to top Go down
Arys

Update No1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No1.4   Update No1.4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:56 pm

It uses your magician's qualities in order that i could not take you since for example paralyze...
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Update No1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No1.4   Update No1.4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Lol Razz
Well, if the paralysis power would work, we mages had finally something for us, cuz anger makes like max. 100 dmg more xd
We have nothing special, today we tried to see if we could kill a knight, we were 3 druids (137, 121 and 113) and the ek was 119...
Everyone SDed him, he didn't die Razz
If he moved -> we would use para and he would die, if he could chase us, we were as good as dead, because knights got deadly combos (I saw much more than 1k on monks, so if you use Bloodrage + anger (double hit) and exori gran, not every mage would be still alive.
Back to top Go down
Arys

Update No1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No1.4   Update No1.4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:58 pm

hmm first you were 2 druids and 1 pally no? and u no atack me u atack me friend problem child.... and he is druid
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

Update No1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No1.4   Update No1.4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:02 am

Nothing about you, we just tested it...
All, me and Lukii tried it on Kenpachi ;o
We were all Druids ...
Guess if 3 mages can't bring him down, tell me how to bring a knight down, that can use UHP and is 40 lvls higher? =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update No1.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update No1.4   Update No1.4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update No1.4
Page 1 of 1