UnreallegenD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum für ein rpg Spiel

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas to improve the server :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychopath

Psychopath

Ideas to improve the server :) Empty
PostSubject: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:29 am

Hello, I'm Psychopath (In-game name).

This is some of my ideas, which (hopefully) could improve the server alot Smile

Towns/Citys

- A new city/area called "Heaven". This city should look somehow like RL tibia's Yalahar. There would be Priest of Kitanas and new monsters such as Angels, Archangels & Guardians running around close to town. Of course, these should give % when killed by a player from the Evil side.

- A new city/area called "Hell". This city should be sorrounded by void/lava and there would be running Priest of Kains, new monsters such as Devils, Beasts and Undertakers around. Of course, these should give % when killed by a player from the Good side.

- A new town with lot's of new quest NPC's & new cool houses. Theres barely any on the server, and it's getting popular! Please, spice up the server with huge houses and decoration NPC's.

Quests/Areas

- Evil/Good quests. So far I haven't seen any, but I would like to see quests where you obtain wands, weapons etc. (depending on your side).
Example:
Good players will do a hard quest with alot of strong "evil" monsters. They would get a weapon/wand according to their side and vocation.
Evil players will do a hard quest with alot of strong "good" monsters. They would get a weapon/wand according to their side and vocation.

- Ordinary quests like Golden Legs quest, Demon Helmet quest, Avenger quest etc. I'm missing some of those at places like Wing Mountain demons, Demons below town etc. It could be fun, and it would make the harder hunting grounds complete.

- HOTA quest. Make a new desert area where you create a new town called Desertia or w/e. Make small pyramids/catacombs all over the desert where you hide Pharaos.

- Nightmare/Necromancer shield quest. Make 2 new bosses called Unholy God & Dream Eater. Each of these should guard the hard and tricky quest. Ofc. it should be worth it, so these shields would have special attributes Smile

- Places like Pits of Infernos with mad creatures running around. Afterall, Demons is getting boring when you're 100+. It's the same, over & over again.

- Bonebeast Caves, Blue/Green Djinn Towers, Dworc Forests and Ape Forests. Theres only a few of these monsters, and they are very import for addons like Warrior Addon, Shaman Addon etc

Events/Items

- Daily events like Demon Raids, Boss Raids, Riddles etc.
- War events inside the Arena. 2 Teams against each other. The survivors from the winning team will get goodies ^^
- Gladiator event. 2 Players fight until death. The winner will move on in the competition, where he meets the winners from the other battles. The last man standing will get an item according to his/her vocation.

- Item attributes. Example:
01:24 You see elven legs (Arm:10). (+20 speed) This item increases your magic damage with 4% while equipped. It weighs 48.00 oz.
01:26 You see a mastermind shield (Def:37). This item gives 10% chance of blocking a magic/melee hit while equipped. It weighs 57.00 oz. It is an enchanted shield.
01:27 You see a demon helmet (Def:10). This item increases your attack speed with 5% while equipped. It weighs 29.50 oz. You hear an evil whispering from inside.

Monsters/Bosses

- New monsters. Examples:
Beast
Devil
Angel
Archangel
Guardian
Summoner
Undertaker
Dreadlord

New bosses. Examples:
Dream Eater
Unholy God
Titan (Tribute to our beloved God)
Zugoroth (Already exists, but so far as I know, hes not an in-game monster yet)
Minishabaal (Already exists, but so far as I know, hes not an in-game monster yet)
Dracola (Already exists, but so far as I know, hes not an in-game monster yet)
Fluffy (Already exists, but so far as I know, hes not an in-game monster yet)
Helgorak (Already exists, but so far as I know, hes not an in-game monster yet)
Orshabaal (Already exists, but so far as I know, hes not an in-game monster yet)
Morgaroth (Already exists, but so far as I know, hes not an in-game monster yet)
Ghazbaran (Already exists, but so far as I know, hes not an in-game monster yet)

Hopefully one of the spawns could look like this?
Ideas to improve the server :) DemonFuryHellhound-1

If you like any of these ideas, and want to hear more, please post it here or msg me In-game :p

Yours,
Psychopath

Last edited by Psychopath on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:36 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arys

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:39 am

good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psychopath

Psychopath

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Come on nabs, give me some feedback. Tell me what could be changed and what's cool.
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:19 pm

Very nice.
But I think first the chars should be balanced and something for mages is needed.
As you can see, there are like 2 Sorc lv 100+...

And about the evil/good creatures, there's no need for that yet, because you only need 57% evil/good for the soul power...
Then you only need darkbring/rave for you spell, so there should be new evil/good features, to have a reason, to kill good/evil players/monsters.
Back to top Go down
Psychopath

Psychopath

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:22 pm

He could make new items which required Rave/Darkbring in order to equip it? ^^
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:27 pm

first go explore the server before you try and come uo with ideas, and keep in mind the server is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION it is a NEW server eith almost daily updates..
pits of inferno monsters and hunt places etc exist already u people just need to search better ........

edit: and there are ALOT houses without owners still.. so why add new houses already
Back to top Go down
Psychopath

Psychopath

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Because these houses are ridicously small and their positions is like crap. The idea of a house is to show off your stuff, and that's not possible if your house lies 100 miles away from other ppl.
Secondly they doesn't look good neither.
Back to top Go down
Ruffy

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Nabster, keep in mind that these are proposals, to help the serv grow ;o
When I look at the homepage under houses you can't say many are free, lol
And it would rly pwn when rare items had special effects
I own a house with 2 friends, if everyone had his own, there would be even less free.
I think empty houses should get a new owner, or houses should be given away from inactive players.
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:27 pm

..dont try to be like me Shocked Evil or Very Mad Mad No
Back to top Go down
Titan
Admin
Titan

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Thank you guys, i will try my best, to find good way to get server better. the map for the good is done by speex. But need one for evil too :/
I cant add the good map without the evil
Back to top Go down
Psychopath

Psychopath

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Alright God ^^ As long as you do your best, I'm glad <3

@ Nabster - I'm not trying to be like you! I'm trying to be bettah! xD
Back to top Go down
Nabster

Nabster

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:45 pm

NEVAAAAAAAA im da king of kings...
Back to top Go down
Psychopath

Psychopath

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Ye, and I'm the god of the gods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to improve the server :)   Ideas to improve the server :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas to improve the server :)
Page 1 of 1